The First Affiliated Hospital
Introduction of hospital
In the November of 1947, Mr. Zhu Kezhen, the Headmaster of Zhejiang University, created National Zhejiang University (Zheda Hospital in short) as the Affiliated Hospital and was determined to develop this institute into one of the first-class hospitals in China. In the initial operative phase, the institute faced several challenges because of inadequate facilities and the unavailability of several equipments. The Hospital had 66 employees and 65 beds and was known as an alley hospital at that time. The First President, Professor Wang Jiwu, taught by precept and examples to fulfill the mission and inherited a truth-seeking attitude. He managed the hospital using scientific concepts...
Address: 79 Qingchun road,Hangzhou,China